1. What do I do if I forget to check in?
A: Please go back into your daily check in page, check in appropriately, and you will be placed back in the rotation.
2. What do I do if I forget to test?
A: Please contact your case manager for explanation and you will be placed back into the rotation.
3. What do I do if I’m traveling and am selected to test?
A: Please go to the Handheld Monitoring website and go to “find a lab”. Enter the zip code where you are and you will be directed to a lab closest to you.
4. What do I do if I forget to have my meeting/sponsor card signed?
A: Please send in what you have each month so that Handheld Monitoring can report your meeting attendance and sponsor contact as accurately as possible.
5. What happens if I have a positive test?
A: You will be contacted directly by the Handheld Monitoring staff if you have a positive test and they will support you in whatever way necessary.
6. What do I do as a “support team member” if I have suspicion the “client” is drinking/using?
A: Please go to the Handheld Monitoring website and go to the option of “On Demand Testing”. You have the ability to test under suspicion.
7. Can Handheld Monitoring auto bill me each month?
8. Will I be dropped from the Handheld Monitoring program if I relapse?
A: No. Handheld Monitoring will support our clients through relapse by assisting in the best course of action (i.e additional treatment, 12 Step Meetings). Our goal is to assist and provide a supportive service to help our clients maintain a sober lifestyle.
9. Does the Handheld Monitoring reporting system satisfy legal obligations for work or personal?
A: Yes. Our reporting system will provide you with the necessary documentation for legal and person monitoring obligations.
10. What are the hours I am able to reach someone via phone or email at Handheld Monitoring?
A: Handheld Monitoring will maintain business hours Monday through Friday between 8 AM and 5 PM Pacific Standard Time. They can also be reached by email or answering service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.